The Advocate provides advocacy support to individuals or groups of individuals with disability, and their associates, to promote and protect their human, legal and service user rights in accordance with the National Standards for Disability Services.
PWDA’s Individual and Group Advocacy Service provides short-term, issue-based individual and group advocacy assistance for people with disability and their associates in NSW. It provides information, advice and referral services and intensive individual advocacy assistance.
• Download the Position Description in PDF or Word format.
• For more information about this role, please contact Sunil Fernando, Disability Housing Advocacy Manager, using the contact details below.
• Applications close at at 9am on Monday 24 June 2019.
We are searching for new CEO(s), who will continue our work to achieve our vision of a socially just, accessible and inclusive community, in which the human rights, belonging, contribution, potential and diversity of all people with disability are recognised, respected and celebrated with pride.
Is this you? We are looking for an exceptional leader who shares our vision of a socially just, accessible and inclusive community.
- More information can be found at pwd.org.au/about-us/employment/ceo-recruitment/
- PWDA remains open to innovative management models including Co-CEOs and job share. Download the full information pack below: DOC and PDF
- Submit your application by email to email@example.com using the subject line: PWDA CEO application.
Phone: (02) 9370 3100 or 1800 422 015
TTY: 1800 422 016
Address: Level 10, Tower 1, Lawson Square, Redfern NSW 2016
PWDA is a proud employer of people with disability, and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions. We are an EEO employer and we embrace the diversity of our people, such as diversity in disability, race, cultural background, ethnicity, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or intersex status.