Get Help

Do you need help? We can assist people with disability on a range of issues.

Our Wayfinder Hub gives people with disability and their families easy access to the information, advice and referrals they need to understand choices, link to appropriate supports and make informed decisions about the life they want.

The Hub is open to the community to contact us via phone, email or internet chat for assistance on any aspect of disability information.

We can also help with our individual advocates who stand up for the rights of a person with disability and help sort out their complaint, issue or problem.

Advocacy support can include going to meetings with or for the person, writing letters, making phone calls or help them lodge complaints.

All our advocacy services are:

  • non-legal,
  • issue-based,
  • short to medium term,
  • for people with disability who have serious and urgent issues and
  • also provides information to people with disability about how to advocate for themselves.

We have a range of brochures, including for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and in community languages (Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese) available in Word and PDF formats.

How to make a complaint

You can make a complaint about PWDA services.

How to contact us

For advocacy support, please call us on 1800 843 929 (toll free) or email