PWDA provides professional education and flexible training packages tailor-made to meet the needs of your organisation across a wide range of disability areas. We provide training aimed at reducing the vulnerability of people with disability to abuse and neglect and providing tools for building their capacity to protect themselves.
PWDA also offers training as part of our work providing disability support for the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse in preventing violence and abuse towards people with disability, including sexual assault.
Our training packages include
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) (1 day)
- Customised Training Packages
- Disability Awareness and Competency
- Responding to Sexual Assault (2 days)
- Supporting Respectful Relationships for Children and Adults with Disability (Disability Support for the Royal Commission)
To find out more about our training services, please email or telephone (02) 9370-3100