We want all of us to
- have the same chances as every one
- be part of all our communities
- be able to talk to each other
- move in and out and about in
We want every one to know people with disability
- have rights
- are part of the community.
We want every one to know we
- are all different
- can do things
- can learn new things.
We come in all shapes and sizes
We need every one to
- respect us
- see us
- be proud of who we are.
We have used images from
- Inspired Services
- Picto – Selector.
This is based on information in the
People with Disability website.
Access Easy English wrote the Easy English. November 2018.