Expression of Interest- youth services
People with Disability Australia (PWDA) and Youth Action are looking for youth services across NSW, who are interested participating in an ‘Access review’ of their service for a NSW-based project which aims to increase the accessibility of youth services for young people with disability.
Does this sound like your organisation?
- Our organisation is passionate about increasing our services accessibility to young people with disability.
- Our organisation provides services to young people (between 15-24 years). If yes, briefly tell us about the services you offer, where they are located and who accesses them.
- Our organisation is committed to providing staff time and resources to increase the accessibility of our service.
If this sounds like your organisation, then we encourage you to apply!
How to apply:
If you would like to be a part of the Access review pilot, or have any further questions, please apply either via email or over the phone following the instructions below.
- Applying via email: Send through your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know why your organisation wants to be involved, and address the points under ‘Does this sound like your organisation?’ in your email.
- Applying by phone: Call Ruth at Youth Action on (02) 8354 3700 to submit your expression of interest over the phone. Please be ready to discuss why your organisation wants to be involved and the points under ‘Does this sound like your organisation?’
The closing date to apply is 9:00am, Tuesday 15th January. We will be in touch with all organisations who applied mid/late January 2019 to let you know the result.