Expression of Interest- Advisory group
People with Disability Australia (PWDA) and Youth Action are looking for young people with disability between 15-24 years old, who are interested in participating on an advisory group for a NSW-based project which aims to increase the accessibility of youth services for young people with disability.
Does this sound like you?
- I am a young person with disability between 15- 24 years old who uses, or wants to access, youth services.
- I am a strong advocate and someone who wants to create more inclusive and accessible youth services for young people with disability across NSW.
- I am able to commit to attending and contributing to the Advisory Group meetings throughout 2019 in person or via teleconference starting in January 2019.
- I am comfortable sharing my lived experience and opinions regarding disability and barriers to accessing youth services with other members.
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply!
How to apply
If you would like to be a part of the Creating Access Advisory Group, or have any further questions, please apply either via email or over the phone following the instructions below.
- Applying via email: Send through your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please respond to the points under ‘Does this sound like you?’ in your email. Let us know if you need any supports to help you to fully participate within the meetings.
- Applying by phone: Call Ash (Monday-Thursday) on 0428 124 264 to submit your expression of interest over the phone. Please be ready to discuss the points under ‘Does this sound like you?’ in our conversation. Let us know if you need any supports to help you to fully participate within the meetings.
The closing date to apply is 9:00am, Wednesday 9th January 2019. We will be in touch with everyone who applied during the week starting 14th January 2019 to let you know the result.