Expressions of interest: Disability Access Consultants

  • Are you a woman with a disability?
  • Would you like to help us?
  • Do you live in the Central Coast?
  • Do you live in Inner West Sydney?
  • Do you live in the Northern Beaches Sydney?

People with Disability Australia needs your help to make sure domestic and family violence services are able to help women and children with disability.

We need you to come with us to visit a domestic and family violence service and tell us how they can make it better.

We will be there all day. You can ask questions and the people who work there will ask you questions.

You will be there with two people from People with Disability Australia.

You will get paid $500 for your help.

We will ask you questions first to make sure you are the right person to help us.

If you would like to help, please call Freya on 0434 692 487 or email at