Do you have a problem where you live?

  • The place you live isn’t safe
  • You have a dispute about your rights with your landlord or accommodation provider
  • You are having difficulty getting home modifications
  • You need help finding accessible housing
  • You need help getting rent assistance through Centrelink

If you live in Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA), please contact the Disability Housing Information Line. You can call 1800 843 929 or email housinginfo@pwd.org.au.

If you live in public housing, a private rental, an Assisted Boarding House or somewhere else, please call Wayfinder Hub on 1800 843 929 (toll free) or fill out this information request form.

More Information