An NDIS plan says what support and services a person with disability will get.
Your NDIS plan can help you with:
- Mobility aids
- Communication devices
- Personal care
- Transport costs
If you are unhappy with your NDIS plan, you or someone you trust can ask for help from an advocate.
An advocate can:
- Listen to you and find out what you want to make that happen.
- Support you to make phone calls and go to the meetings.
- Help you say what you need.
People with Disability Australia can find an advocate to help you. You or someone you trust can call us.
- Call us on the phone: (02) 9370 3100
- Free call from home phone: 1800 422 015
- Email us: email@example.com