The 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of People with Disability Australia (PWDA) will be held at 6pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 10 November 2021 via the Zoom online conferencing platform.
Only members and proxies of members can attend the meeting.
Register to attend the AGM
- Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the AGM will be conducted via Zoom (virtual room).
- Members who register to attend will receive a Zoom link via email following their registration.
- A link to a digital copy of the 2020/21 PWDA Annual Report will be sent to all members a week before the AGM.
- If you don’t receive either email, then please check your junk folder or contact us.
- Members must register to attend by 5pm on Friday 5 November.
Voting at the AGM
- Members attending the AGM will be asked to vote on a range of motions.
- You must be in the Zoom room to vote. Voting via Zoom’s phone backup system is not possible.
- If you are not able to attend the meeting but still wish to participate in voting, please complete an online Proxy Voting Form nominating someone to vote for you in the way you have indicated. Your proxy can be another member of PWDA, or somebody else. Proxy forms must be received by 9 November 2021 in order to be presented at the AGM.
- More information about proxy voting is available here.
Annual General Meeting documents
- Notice and Agenda of the 2021 PWDA Annual General Meeting [DOC]
- AGM Zoom Instructions and Accessibility Guide [DOC]
- Minutes of the 2020 PWDA AGM [DOC]
- Proxy Form [DOC]
- Proxy Explanatory Notes [DOC]
- Frequently asked questions about the AGM [DOC]
- Returning Officer’s Report [DOC]
- Returning Officer’s Report [PDF]
- Easy Read Information [PDF]
If you need any of the listed documents in alternative formats or if you have any further questions or need assistance, please contact us.