The 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of People with Disability Australia (PWDA) was held at 6pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 10 November 2021 via the Zoom online conferencing platform.
PWDA members approved the appointment of one new board member and the reappointment of two existing board members. Read more about the current board here.
Annual General Meeting documents
- Notice and Agenda of the 2021 PWDA Annual General Meeting [DOC]
- AGM Zoom Instructions and Accessibility Guide [DOC]
- Minutes of the 2020 PWDA AGM [DOC]
- Proxy Form [DOC]
- Proxy Explanatory Notes [DOC]
- Frequently asked questions about the AGM [DOC]
- Returning Officer’s Report [DOC]
- Returning Officer’s Report [PDF]
- PWDA 2021 Financial Report [PDF]
- Easy Read Information [PDF]
If you need any of the listed documents in alternative formats or if you have any further questions or need assistance, please contact us.