Submissions and reports (grid)
We’re using evidence and analysis to make change.
A key part of how we advance the disability rights agenda is by developing submissions that respond to the policies, practices and programs of government and industry.
After consulting with our members and clients as well as our community and research partners, we write detailed submissions and reports on many different issues which provide relevant analysis as well as recommendations that will improve the lives of people with disability.
Below you’ll find our submissions and reports, dating from the most recent all the way back to 2009 in a grid style! If you know the name of a specific document, you can use the Search function at the top right of the webpage to find it quickly.
- Preliminary Submission: NSWLRC Review of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977PWDA welcomes the opportunity to provide preliminary comments on the New South Wales Law Reform Commission’s (NSWLRC) review of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW) (ADA).
- Summary report: COVID-19: Where to from here?Summary report of consultations People with Disability Australia completed with its national membership, on what people with disability want with the easing of COVID-19 restrictions.
- COVID-19 Position StatementThis position statement and the below recommendations is based on what we heard from our members through the survey and the online member forum.
- Disability Services and Inclusion Bill 2023Disability Representative Organisations (DROs) and other individuals and organisations supporting this submission welcome the opportunity to provide feedback on the exposure draft of the Disability Services and Inclusion Bill 2023.
- NDIS Review: Survey Summary ReportFrom March to May 2023, People with Disability (PWDA) undertook a survey of people with disability in Australia to better understand people’s experiences with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- NDIS Review: Housing Survey Summary ReportAs part of People with Disability Australia’s (PWDA) response to the NDIS Review, PWDA conducted an online survey about NDIS participants’ choice and control in NDIS-funded housing and supports.
- Submission: Improving NSW Rental LawsPeople with Disability Australia (PWDA) welcomes this opportunity to provide feedback on the NSW Government’s Improving NSW rental laws consultation paper (July 2023).
- Submission: NDIS Cost & AffordabilityThis is PWDA’s Submission 2 to the NDIS Review responding to The role of pricing and payment approaches in improving participant outcomes and scheme sustainability Paper
- Submission: A Human Rights Act for AllOur key recommendation to the Inquiry is that Australia enacts a federal human rights act that upholds the rights of all Australians, including people with disability.
- Submission: NDIS access, eligibility, and planningThis is PWDA’s Submission 1 responding to the Independent Review of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) – Access, eligibility, and planning
Read all our submissions and reports.
Ends | Contact us