Easy Read info
Information that’s accessible for everyone.
We recognise that a different approach to communicating information is useful for many people with intellectual disability, literacy issues or who use English as a second language.
The Easy Read format offers a powerful combination of text with layout and imagery to simplify, streamline and explain information.
Easy Read’s unique layout and style presents information so it’s easy to understand and can explain a range of issues about services, law, policy or obligations in suitable ways for all to comprehend.
Below is a list of all our Easy Read resources.
- How to talk to PWDA: PDF
- About PWDA: PDF
- Everyone is different: PDF
- Our dreams: PDF
- What we do: PDF
- Speaking up for my rights: PDF | Word document
- Getting help with my NDIS plan: PDF | Word document
- The National Redress Scheme – Information for you: PDF
- Be a member of PWDA: PDF
- I want to be a PWDA member: PDF
- How to become a PWDA member: PDF
- PWDA Membership Form: Word document
PWDA policy documents
- How to make a complaint about your advocate: PDF | Word document
- About our Access to Information Policy: PDF
- About our Compliments, Complaints and Feedback Policy: PDF
- About our Whistleblower Policy: PDF
- COVID-19 Letter to the Government: PDF
- PWDA Annual Report 2021-2022: PDF
- PWDA Annual Report 2020-2021: PDF
Ends | Contact us
Become a member: Sign up now. It’s free!
Make a donation: Giving feels great!
Get our latest news: Straight to your inbox!