Your support will help us empower, champion and celebrate people with disability.
With the help of our members and supporters, we’re working hard to advance and protect the rights, health, safety and wellbeing of people with disability.
With additional resources, we could do so much more.
Your donation will support our vision of a socially just, accessible and inclusive community, in which the human rights, citizenship, contribution, potential and diversity of all people with disability are respected and celebrated.
Click the button below or this link here to donate.
How your donation makes a difference
By donating to PWDA, you’ll help us deliver essential projects, programs and services, such as:
- Free Individual Advocacy services for people with disability
- Providing free human rights information and advocacy services to people with disability, including information on how to advocate for themselves.
- Advocating for reform of systemic issues which have a negative impact on people with disability and their associates, such for a better NDIS, employment and the ending of violence and abuse against people with disability.
- More opportunities for people with disability to be engaged with our work and the disability rights movement
- Providing information and training to people with disability and their associates.
How to donate
You can choose to make a one-off donation or become a regular giver and donate monthly
All donations to PWDA over $2 are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt by email or post.
Donate by mail
Please complete our Donation Form with your credit card details, direct debit details or with a cheque and post to us.
People with Disability Australia is a registered charity and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Ends | Contact us