You can find an audio described version of the video above on our YouTube channel.
Join us in promoting the human rights, equality and dignity of all people with disability and become a PWDA member. As a PWDA member:
- you receive our newsletter and Media Releases as they are published;
- you can participate in membership events, activities and PWDA Advisory Groups;
- you fight for the human rights of people with disability;
- you have a voice as a member on our social media forums, consultations and feedback;
- you are kept up-to-date on policy and government programs which directly affect people with disability.
Stand up for what you believe in, join this movement of equality and dignity of all people with disability and support PWDA to continue this vital work!
We have both individual and organisational memberships available. Individual membership is open to anyone with disability living in Australia. You can find more about our membership categories here.
To apply for an PWDA Organisational Membership please contact us via email email@example.com and we can send you an application form.
Nominations for PWDA Board Directors are now open, which means our rolls are closed. You can still apply for PWDA membership, but memberships will not be processed until after the AGM has been completed on 10 November 2021.
Here’s an Auslan translation of this page.