Home » Get help » Centrelink

Do you need help with Centrelink?

The help you are looking for might include:

  • Supporting you address issues with Centrelink payments
  • Appealing a Centrelink decision
  • Navigating mutual obligation requirements

For advocacy support, call us on 1800 422 015 (toll-free) or fill out this information request form.

Green background with an icon of a finger clicking. Text reads ' Click here to get info'.

Ends | Contact us

Auslan Video

Easy Read

Get involved

[IMAGE white line icon of three people]

Become a member: Sign up now. It’s free!

[IMAGE white line icon of a heart shape with a dollar sign in the centre]

Make a donation: Giving feels great!

[IMAGE white line icon of newsletter with the word News in block letters]

Get our latest news: Straight to your inbox!