Executive Assistant to the Acting CEO/CEO (Sydney)
The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide executive level support and coordination for the CEO. They will have the ability to manage competing deadlines, think on their feet and anticipate requirements ahead of time. The EA will present professionally at all times, and have a keen eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills. Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, energy and drive.
This is an integral role in delivering PWDA vision of a socially just, accessible and inclusive community, in which the human rights, belonging, contribution, potential and diversity of all people with disability are recognised, respected and celebrated with pride.
- Part time 28 hours per week (12 month contract).
- Working from home arrangement due to COVID-19, with a view to transition to the PWDA office in Surry Hills.
- For more information about the role, please read the position description in Word or PDF.
- For any further information about this role, please contact Maja Bulut, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to apply for this job
Apply for the role by submitting your application by email on email@example.com. Your application needs to include:
- Your full resume
- A letter outlining how you meet the selection criteria
- Contact details of 2 referees
We encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed as received. Applications close at 9am Monday 21 September 2020.
Recruitment Contact Details:
Phone: (02) 9370 3100 or 1800 422 015
TTY: 1800 422 016
PWDA is a proud employer of people with disability, and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions. We are an EEO employer and we embrace the diversity of our people, such as diversity in disability, race, cultural background, ethnicity, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or intersex status.