Engage In Manager (Sydney)
Engage In project builds upon the learnings of PWDA’s Enable In Project to connect people with psychosocial disability in institutional settings to NDIS and mainstream supports. These institutional settings include psychiatric hospitals, prisons, and boarding houses.
Engage In utilises assertive outreach strategies to address the policy, procedural, cultural, and other structural barriers that frustrate access by people with psychosocial disability in institutional settings to NDIS and mainstream supports.
Engage In creates collaborative relationships with key stakeholders (people with psychosocial disability, family members, significant others, mental health services, NDIS agencies, housing providers, government departments, etc.).
The Engage In Manager will work with the peer led Project Advisory Group (PAG), PWDA staff and other service delivery partners to develop and coordinate all aspects of the project and to manage it, on an ongoing basis.
- Full time 35 hours per week (contract till June 2022).
- Working from home arrangement due to COVID-19, with a plan to transition to the PWDA office in Surry Hills.
- For more information about the role, please read the position description in Word or PDF.
- For any further information about this role, please contact Stephen Kilkeary at email@example.com or 0417 745 319.
How to apply for this job
Apply for the role by submitting your application by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application needs to include:
- Your full resume
- A letter outlining how you meet the selection criteria
- 2 referees’ contact details.
- Applications must address all essential selection criteria.
- Applications close at 9am, Monday 2 November 2020.
Recruitment Contact Details:
Phone: (02) 9370 3100 or 1800 422 015
TTY: 1800 422 016
If you need to submit your application in an alternative format, please contact Maja Bulut using the contact details above.
PWDA is a proud employer of people with disability, and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions. We are an EEO employer and we embrace the diversity of our people, such as diversity in disability, race, cultural background, ethnicity, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or intersex status.